ASCP 4th Concrete Pavements Conference - Get involved!
Stemming from the first conference held during 2011, the ASCP biennial ‘Concrete Pavements Conference’ has expanded from a one-day conference to a two-day conference in 2015 and grown in importance and relevance to the heavy duty concrete pavements industry in Australia as It is the only conference in its field held in Australia.
The importance of this Conference to our Australian industry in 2017 is underwritten by an unprecedented level of development projects in Australia, namely:
- Completion of Pacific Highway NSW by 2019
- Major Sydney road developments including North Connex and West Connex
- Development of the New Parallel Runway at Brisbane International Airport
- Badgerys Creek Airport and related infrastructure development – Sydney’s second international airport
- Sydney Metro Northwest rail
- Moorebank Intermodal Terminal Project.
The ASCP Concrete Pavements Conferences present papers from both Australian and international professionals, providing our industry with access to the latest developments in design, construction, materials and equipment information globally.
To learn more visit the ASCP website here.