RMS Pavements Conference 2017
Roads and Maritime Services Pavements Unit is pleased to announce that the call for presentation topics is now open for this year’s pavements conference. All Roads and Maritime staff and members of the pavements community are invited to submit a proposal to present at this year’s pavements conference to be held at the Power House Museum on 23 November.
Proposals are to be submitted by 30 June 2017 and are to be focused on one of the following Categories.
- Flexible pavements
- Rigid Pavements
- Delivery of pavement projects
- Asset management, pavement maintenance and pavement materials
Topics for presentation at the conference will be selected in accordance with their degree of relevance to the conference categories and value to Roads and Maritime projects. The selected presenters will be allocated 20 minutes to make their presentation at the conference. Please submit your proposal to present to: RMS_Pavement_Conference2017@rms.nsw.gov.au
- Proposal to present submission due date: 30 June 2017
- Proposal acceptance and notification: 15 July 2017
- Presentation submission deadline: 30 August 2017
For further information please contact the following:
- Su Tao: 8837 0590
- Ravindra Prathapa: 8837 0587
- James Allen: 8837 0970