Conference: Pressure Equipment Innovation and Safety
To support the competitiveness of the European Standardisation for the Pressure Equipment (PE) Industry, the “European Pressure Equipment Research Council” (EPERC) is launching its first International Conference on Pressure Equipment Innovation and Safety.
The conference promises to be the outstanding international forum for participants to meet stakeholders and to exchange ideas on an advanced pressure equipment industry. The Conference will showcase over 100 papers, Workshops and Panel Sessions, as well as a Technology Demonstration Forum and a Student Paper Competition.
This conference is co-organised by the European Pressure Equipment Research Council (EPERC) and the National Institute for Insurance against Accidents at Work (INAIL).
- Codes & Standards
- Linear and Nonlinear Design & Analysis
- Bolted Joints, flanges and sealing
- Non-pressure Loads Engineering
- Degradation mechanisms
- High-Pressure Technology
- High-Temperature Technology
- Cryogenic Technology
- Hydrogen Technology
- Plastic Pipe Technology
- Nuclear Technology
- Computer Technology
- New Materials, Manufacturing & Welding for innovative pressure equipment
- Additive Manufacturing & 3D Technologies
- Non-Destructive Examination
- Serially Produced PE
- In-Service Inspection and Operation
- Fitness for Service and Risk based inspection
- Alternatives to pressure tests