Applying for the Education Award
Dear applicant, please be advised that eligibility for the education award is contingent upon approved enrolment in an Honors or Masters program.
- All applicants are required to submit a synopsis of their research project before 31st August (preferred format: MS Word, Rich Text, or Adobe PDF)
- All submissions should be forwarded to and should include the name, educational institution, course and course coordinator of the applicant.
- The final published paper ought to be submitted by applicants before 30th November (preferred format: MS Word, Rich Text, or Adobe PDF)
- Eligibility for the award is contingent upon the condition that the submitted paper represents an original work, not previously submitted or published
- Applications will be assessed by the Association’s Technical Committee in collaboration with various faculty staff.
- Successful candidates will be notified of their award by the following January.