ASI Steel Excellence Awards 2020
The 2020 Australian Steel Excellence Awards provide an outstanding opportunity for representatives from across the Australian steel industry to showcase their collaborations and achievements:
- Promoting excellence in the use of Australian steel in design.
- Recognising high standards across the Australian steel supply chain.
- Celebrating collaboration and the achievements of the Australian steel industry.
Five award categories
- Buildings – Large Projects (over $5,000,000) for application component
- Buildings – Small Projects (up to $5,000,000) for application component
- Australian Steel-Clad Structures (Warehouses, Industrial Building, Façades, etc)
- Engineering Projects (Infrastructure, Resources and Mining)
- Young Designer/Detailer/Trades Person
The Australian Steel Institute will proceed with the Steel Excellence Awards for 2020 with the following revisions to the State based awards:
- Call for Entries have been distributed in all States
- Gala Dinner and Presentation events at venues for state-based awards have been cancelled
- Awards will continue to judging
- Winners & High Commendations will be recognised in Steel Australia Magazine, Media Releases and possible individual presentations to Winning companies.
Click here to find out more.